In this tutorial I will be showing you how to install the new Ezzermacs Build on Kodi 19.3 Matrix.
The Ezzermacs build is a new build by Ezzermacs and is one of the top Kodi builds available right now. Packed full with all of the best Kodi plugins and addons, we love this build and use it as regularly.
The build includes all of the most popular and best Kodi plugins that you will allow you to watch and stream and endless amount of content.
This build is easy to install, I will be teaching you how to do this below.
The build also works great on devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick and other Android devices/Android boxes as it is fast and optimised for all devices.
The build is very fast and has great performance and we have experience no buffering or lag on any device.
To install the latest version of the Ezzermacs build please follow these steps:
- Open up Kodi 19.3 Matrix on your devices
- First go to Settings
- Select system settings
- Click add-ons
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back to the main menu
- Click settings again
- Go to “File Manager”
- Click “Add Source”
- Select the URL Box
- Enter the following URL: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo
- Give the source a name you will remember e.g. Ezzermacs
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu
- Go to Add-ons
- Click the install add-on box in the top left corner
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the source you created earlier e.g. “Ezzermacs”
- Install the “repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip” file.
- Wait for it to install (Notification will appear in the top right corner – This may take a few minutes depending on how busy the server is, just wait patiently)
- Now go back and click “Install from Repository”
- Select the EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Go to “Program add-ons” and select EzzerMac Wizard
- Wait for it to install
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and open the EzzerMac Wizard
- Select the build you want to install and select “Fresh install” if asked.
- Wait for the download to automatically download, extract and install.
- If you are on a non-android device your Kodi 19.3 Matrix will automatically close, if you are on an android device like an Amazon Firestick you will have to unplug your device’s power and then turn it back on again.
- Re-open kodi
- Important: Wait around 5 minutes for the build to fully load and update. Trying to use the build straightaway will cause it to be laggy/buffer or crash while it tries to update.
You now have one of the best Kodi 19.3 builds installed called EzzerMacs Build.
We expect this to be one of the best builds available for a long time!
If you have any questions or issues please let me know below