In this tutorial I will be showing you how to install the new Titanium Build on Kodi 18.9 Leia.
The Titanium build is a new build by Supreme and is one of the top Kodi builds available right now. Packed full with all of the best Kodi plugins and addons, we love this build and use it as regularly.
The build includes all of the most popular and best Kodi plugins that you will allow you to watch and stream and endless amount of content.
This build is easy to install, I will be teaching you how to do this below.
The build also works great on devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick and other Android devices/Android boxes as it is fast and optimised for all devices.
The build is very fast and has great performance and we have experience no buffering or lag on any device.
To install the latest version of the Titanium build please follow these steps:
- Open up Kodi 18.9 Leia on your devices
- First go to Settings
- Select system settings
- Click add-ons
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back to the main menu
- Click settings again
- Go to “File Manager”
- Click “Add Source”
- Select the URL Box
- Enter the following URL: http://repo.supremebuilds.com/
- Give the source a name you will remember e.g. Titanium
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu
- Go to Add-ons
- Click the install add-on box in the top left corner
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the source you created earlier e.g. “Titanium”
- Install the “repository.supremebuilds-1.0.2.zip” file.
- Wait for it to install (Notification will appear in the top right corner – This may take a few minutes depending on how busy the server is, just wait patiently)
- A popup will appear and say that the Supreme Builds Repository has been installed.
- Go back and now click “Install from repository” and select the Supreme Builds Repository
- Now go to program add-ons and install the Supreme Builds Wizard
- Once installed, open the wizard, a popup will appear saying that you have no builds installed, click build menu.
- Now you will see different builds. scroll down until you see the TITANIUM 18 builds.
- Select a server closest to you for the fastest speeds.
- Select Fresh Install, and Continue.
- Wait for the download to automatically download, extract and install.
- If you are on a non-android device your Kodi 18.9 Leia will automatically close, if you are on an android device like an Amazon Firestick you will have to unplug your device’s power and then turn it back on again.
- Re-open kodi
- Important: Wait around 5 minutes for the build to fully load and update. Trying to use the build straightaway will cause it to be laggy/buffer or crash while it tries to update.
You now have one of the best Kodi 18.9 builds installed called Titanium.
We expect this to be one of the best builds available for a long time!
If you have any questions or issues please let me know below