As many of you may know, Terrarium TV was one of the best (if not the best) apps for streaming an unlimited number of Movies and TV Shows for free online.
However Terrarium TV sadly closed down last month and we have all been waiting patiently for new apps to replace TTV.
In this guide, I will be showing you how to install an app called TVZion on your Android device (including the Amazon Firestick).
TVZion is extremely similar to Terrarium TV, it offers the same movies/TV shows (all in the same HD quality) and at the same quick loading speeds as well as even having a few new extra features. It also has support for Real-Debrid and Trakt support which unlocks an even bigger amount of high quality content such as 4K videos with no ads.
TVZion is quick and easy to install and is updated very regularly with the latest sources, stream links and features to improve it more.
How to install TVZion, the best Terrarium TV alternative:
To learn how to install TV Zion, please follow the steps below for your device.
- Turn on your Android device or Amazon Firestick.
- Open your internet browser on the device (Such as Google Chrome) and visit: https://zionapp.live/
- Amazon firestick users: If you are using an Amazon Firestick, please navigate to the page using an app such as Downloader.
- On the page click the “Download” button, this will start the TVZion APK download (If you have any trouble try this link instead: https://zionapp.live/d)
- When prompted, install the app (You may need to enable unknown sources in the security settings of your Android device, this is because the app is not available on the app store and is unofficial).
- Now you can simply open the application from your phone and start streaming movies and TV shows right away.
- If you have any issues the app is updated every few days so it should then be fixed, it also supports Chromecast casting if you wanted to do that to your TV.
That’s it! You now have the top alternative to Terrarium TV installed on your device which is called TVZion.
If you have any questions or issues, please let me know in the comments below.