In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to install the latest UK Turk Playlists add-on on Kodi 18.7 Leia.
This is one of the oldest and most well known Kodi addons ever made (and for good reason). It’s been around for over 4 years and contains thousands of high quality links so you’re sure to find some high quality streams and content inside it.
It has a huge selection of content including movies, TV shows, live tv, live sport and much more!
You will definitely be able to find anything you want to watch or stream on Kodi using this addon.
It is super fast, has no lag or buffering issues and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD and it can also include some 3D and 4K content as well.
This addon also works great on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
The addon is updated every few days to fix any issues people are having and to add new content.
To install the UK Turk Playlists Addon on Kodi 18.7 Leia please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 18.7 Leia on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. UK Turk
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. UK Turk
- Select the file called “repository.ukTurk-2.0.0.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the UKTurk Addon Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the UK Turk Playlists Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the UK Turk Playlists plugin/addon under Video Add-ons.
There you have it! You now have one of the best Kodi 18.7 addons of all time installed onto your device!