In this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to install the Ultimate IPTV add-on on Kodi 17 Krypton.
This addon is perfect for all live TV streams from many different, high quality sources.
This addon has been running for a long time and was a great add on throughout all of 2017.
The Ultimate IPTV addon is always being updated with the latest 24/7 stream sources, features and content, the means that you can find any sport stream you want in 720p and 1080p.
This is one of the best Kodi live tv streaming add-ons available right due to its number of sources and high quality streams.
The addon is optimised well for all devices, meaning that it is fast and has no lag or buffering (Works perfect on Amazon Fire TV Sticks and other Android devices).
To install the Ultimate IPTV Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device.
- Go to Settings in the top left hand side.
- Select File Manager.
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None.
- Enter the following URL: https://cazwall.com/repo/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Ultimate IPTV.
- Click OK.
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi.
- Now select Add-ons.
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen.
- Click Install from zip.
- Select the Repository we created earlier e.g. Ultimate IPTV
- Scroll through the list, find the folder called “Repository” and find the file called “repository.simplycaz-1.0.2.zip”.
- Install the ZIP file and wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select Simply Caz Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Ultimate IPTV Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Ultimate IPTV plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
All done! You now have the Insomniac addon installed, one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons available for 24/7 streams!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂