This guide will be showing you how to install the build “Ultra TT” onto Kodi 17 Krypton and assumes you already have Kodi 17 Krypton installed on your device. If you want to install this onto an Amazon Fire TV Stick but do not have Kodi installed yet please click here.
With the final version of Kodi 17 Krypton recently being released many people are asking “What is the best build for this version?” and we recommend Ultra TT as it always has the latest and greatest addons available ready to be used.
This addon will allow you to watch unlimited FREE; live tv shows, movies, sports and much much more!
To install the Ultra TT build onto Kodi 17 Krypton please do the following:
- Make sure you have Kodi 17 Krypton open on your Amazon Fire TV Stick or device (Laptop, Android, Desktop etc)
- Scroll over to System
- Underneath System select File Manager
- Scroll down to Add source and select it
- A popup box will appear, hover over where it says and then select it
- A text entry box will then appear, please enter the following: http://tdbrepo.com/repo/
Once done, please select Done
- Where it says Enter a name for this media source click into the box and give it a name you will recognise e.g. Ultra TT
- Now click OK and press back on your Amazon Fire TV Stick remote until you are back at the main Kodi screen again.
- Scroll over to System and then underneath select Settings
- Scroll down to where it says Add-ons and select it.
- Now scroll down to Install from zip file and select it, you will now see a list of locations, find the source name we just added and select it.
- You will see a zip file with the name starting as repository.echo, simply click on this.
- You will get a notification on the bottom left saying that the ECHO repository has been installed.
- Now press Install from repository, find the ECHO repository and then press it.
- Scroll down and select Program add-ons
- Now scroll down to ECHO Wizard and select it and press Install.
- You will then get a notification saying the ECHO Wizard has been installed.
- Select the ECHO Wizard again and this time click Open.
You are now just a few minutes away from completing the setup
- Inside the ECHO Wizard you have just opened, scroll down to Community Builds and select it.
- Look for the Top Tutorials option in this list and select it.
- You will see a notice about using community builds, simple press back on your Amazon Fire TV Stick remote to get rid of this message.
- Now simply go down the list and select “Ultra TT”, and then select Download This Build Now and follow the steps shown on screen.
- Your Ultra TT build will now automatically download and install, once it has finished installing give it a minute for all of the add-ons to finish updating and then you are done!
ENJOY YOUR UNLIMITED FREE CONTENT!
After following all of these steps, you should now see something similar to this:
We feel that this is the best Kodi 17 Krypton build available right now due to it’s speed and functionality.