Today I will be showing you how to install the Uranus add-on on Kodi 17 Krypton.
This addon is a great Elysium fork for those of you that can remember it.
This means that you will have plenty of categories to choose from such as; Movies, TV, TV Collections, Movie Collections, Channels, TV Catch Up and more!
All of the content is from many different, high quality sources.
The Uranus addon is always being updated with the latest stream sources, features and content, so you will be able to find any stream you want in 720p and 1080p quality.
This is one of the best Kodi add-ons available right due to it being based on Elysium and being updated constantly.
The addon is optimised well for all devices, meaning that it is fast and has no lag or buffering (Works perfect on Amazon Fire TV Sticks and other Android devices).
To install the Uranus Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device.
- Go to Settings in the top left hand side.
- Select File Manager.
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None.
- Enter the following URL: http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Uranus.
- Click OK.
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi.
- Now select Add-ons.
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen.
- Click Install from zip.
- Select the Repository we created earlier e.g. Uranus
- Find the file called “repository.griffin-0.0.6.zip”.
- Install the ZIP file and wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select the Griffin Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Uranus Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Uranusplugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
All done! You now have the Uranus addon installed, one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons available.
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂