Are you tired of your Kodi 17.6 Krypton buffering and lagging when you are trying to watch your favourite movie, tv show or live sport for example?
I’m sure we all know how annoying a slow and buffering Kodi installation is, especially on devices like the Amazon Fire TV Stick which do not have as much storage or processing power.
Today I will be showing you how you can stop Kodi 17.6 Krypton from buffering, this works on all devices (Desktops, Laptops, Phones, and Android Devices like Amazon Firesticks) etc.
To speed up your Kodi please follow these steps:
We will be using an add-on called the “Ares Wizard”, if you do not have this installed already please click here to follow our guide on this. Once done, come back here and continue the guide.
- First open up Kodi 17.6 on your device
- Go to program add-ons
- Open up the “Ares Wizard” add-on
- You should see something like the “Ares Wizard” image attached at the bottom of this post.
- Once opened, on the top menu of the wizard click “Tweaks”
- Now click where it says “Advanced Settings Wizard”
- You will see a few paragraphs of text appear on the right of the screen, click “Next” underneath the text.
- A “Generate settings” button will appear, simply click this.
- You will now see the recommended settings for your device which have been generated, now click “Apply these settings”
- A message will appear saying that these settings have been saved.
- You must restart your Kodi for these new settings to be used.
- Close Kodi/turn off your Android device by unplugging the power and then re-open it.
- That’s it! These new settings will automatically be loaded and you should no longer have issues with Kodi 17.6 Krypton buffering or lagging!
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking below, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering:
Please let me know any questions or issues you have in the comments 🙂