This guide will be showing you how to install the build “APOLLO AIONE” onto Kodi 17 Krypton and assumes you already have Kodi 17 Krypton installed on your device. If you want to install this onto an Amazon Fire TV Stick but do not have Kodi installed yet please click here.
This is now one of the biggest and best Kodi 17 Krypton builds due to the huge number of addons and plugins it has available to be used. Do not miss out on this build!
This build will allow you to watch unlimited FREE; live tv shows, movies, sports and much much more!
To install the APOLLO AIONE build onto Kodi 17 Krypton please do the following:
- Make sure that Kodi 17 Krypton is installed on your devices e.g. PC, Laptop, Mobile, Amazon Fire TV Stick etc
- Open up Kodi 17 Krypton
- Go to System
- Click on File manager
- Go down to add source and click it
- Press <None> and enter the following URL: http://toptutorials.co.uk/kodi
- Click OK
- For the media source name call it something you will remember later on e.g. apollo
- Click OK
- Go back to System and select System Settings
- Go down to Add-ons and enable Unknown Sources, click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back to the main screen and select Add-ons
- Click the install box on the top left
- Select Install from zip file
- Select the repo you created earlier e.g. apollo
- Select repos
- Go down to repository.aresproject.zip and select it
- Wait for the enabled notification
- Go up to Install from repository
- Select the Area Project repository
- Go to Program add-ons
- Select the Ares Wizard and Install
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification
- Select the Ares Wizard again
- Scroll to the left and press Open
- Wait for it to update automatically
- Select Browse Builds
- Scroll down to Apollo
- Select “Get Pin” or click here for the Apollo Code
- Click Enter Pin
- Enter the pin from the site and press done
- Go down to Apollo AiOne (Krypton) and install
- The build will now automatically download and install
- Close Kodi, if you are on Windows/Mac/Linux this should happen automatically, if you are on an Android devices such as an Amazon Fire TV Stick simply pull the power from the back of device and replug in.
- Re-open Kodi 17 Krypton
- Wait a few minutes for the build to update and load
- Enjoy the build!
ENJOY YOUR UNLIMITED FREE CONTENT!
After following all of these steps, you should now see something similar to this:
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking below, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering: