Today I will be showing you how to install the popular At The Flix add-on.
This addon has been very popular and widely used for a long time so you may have heard it mentioned before.
This is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons available due to its regular updates with new content and bug fixes.
It has a huge selection of content including Movies, TV shows, Sports and Documentaries!
This addon is like Netflix for Kodi.
The addon is fast, has no lag or buffering issues (So it works well on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and all of the streams are usually High Definition (1080p HD) and it can also include some 3D and 4K content as well.
The addon is updated every few days to fix any issues that people are having and to add even more new content.
To install the At The Flix Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. At The Flix
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. At The Flix
- Select the file called “repository.maverickrepo-1.7.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Maverick TV Repo Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the At The Flix Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the At The Flix plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
There you have it!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 movie/tv show addons of all time installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂