In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to install the popular Covenant add-on.
This addon has been very popular and widely used for a long time as it used to be called “Exodus” which I am sure most of you have heard of.
It has recently changed its name to Covenant and is being constantly with all of the latest and best content for you to watch, in high quality.
This is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons available due to its long history and its regular updates with new content.
It has a huge and constantly growing selection of content including movies, TV shows, Live TV, Live sport and much more!
If you are looking for the best all-in-one Kodi addon this is the one you want to get.
The addon is really fast, has no lag or buffering issues (So it works really well on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD quality with fast speeds.
The addon is updated every few days so you will always have a working add-on.
To install the Covenant Addon on Kodi 19.0 Matrix please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 19.0 Matrix on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: https://covenant01.github.io/zip/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Covenant
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Covenant
- Select the file called “kodil.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Kodeisrael.co.il Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Covenant Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Covenant plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
And that’s it, you now have one of the best Kodi 19.0 Matrix addons of all time installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂