In this tutorial I will be showing you how to install the new Elementum Addon on Kodi 19.5 Matrix.
The Elementum Addon is one of the top Kodi addons available right now. Packed full with all of the best sources and features, we love this multi-source and multi-scraper addon and use it regularly.
The addon includes all of the most popular content sources that you will allow you to watch and stream and endless amount of content in HD.
This addon is easy to install, I will be teaching you how to do this below.
The addon also works great on devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick and other Android devices/Android boxes as it is fast and optimised for all devices.
The addon is very fast and has great performance and we have experience no buffering or lag on any device.
To install the latest version of the Elementum Addon please follow these steps:
- Download this file onto your device (Or put it on an SD card from your laptop/computer and insert it into your device). Backup link/Future new versions are available from here: https://github.com/elgatito/plugin.video.elementum/releases/
- Open up Kodi 19.5 Matrix on your devices
- First go to Settings
- Select system settings
- Click add-ons
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back to the main menu
- Go to Add-ons
- Click the install add-on box in the top left corner
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the file you downloaded earlier.
- Wait for it to install (Notification will appear in the top right corner – This may take a few minutes depending on how busy the server is, just wait patiently)
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and open the Elementum Addon
- Important: Wait around 5 minutes for the addon to fully load and update. Trying to use the addon straightaway will cause it to be laggy/buffer or crash while it tries to update.
You now have one of the best Kodi 19.5 addons installed called Elementum.
We expect this to be one of the best addons available for a long time!
If you have any questions or issues please let me know below