In this guide, I will be showing you how to install the popular Elysium add-on.
This addon has been around for a long time and some of you remember it back when it used to be called “Zen”.
It has recently changed its name to Elysium and is always updated with all of the latest and greatest content for you to watch.
This is known as one of the best Kodi addons available due to how long it has been around for and how often it is updated with new content.
It has a huge selection of content including movies, TV shows, live tv, live sport and much more!
You will definitely be able to find anything you want to watch or stream on Kodi using this addon.
It is super fast, has no lag or buffering issues and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD and it can also include some 3D and 4K content as well.
This addon also works great on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
The addon is updated every few days to fix any issues people are having and to add new content.
To install the Elysium (Zen) Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Elysium
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Elysium
- Select the file called “noobsandnerds Repo (2.0).zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Noobs and Nerds Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Elysium Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Elysium (Zen) plugin/addon under Video Add-ons.
There you have it! You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons of all time installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂