In this guide, I will be showing you how to install the popular Maverick TV add-on.
This addon has been around for a long time and is always updated with all of the latest and greatest content for you to watch.
It is one of the best Kodi TV addons available as it has a huge selection of content including movies, TV shows, live tv, live sport and so much more!
You will definitely be able to find the content you require through this addon. It is fast, has no lag or buffering and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD.
This addon also works great on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
To install the Maverick TV Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://addoncloud.org/maverick/repo/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Maverick
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Maverick
- Select Maverickrepo.zip
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Maverick TV Repo
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Maverick TV Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Maverick TV plugin/addon under Video Add-ons.
There you have it! You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 TV addons installed onto your devices!
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking below, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering:
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂