Today I will be showing you how to install the new Hard Nox Build on Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
The Hard Nox build is a new build by misfit mods and is one of the top Kodi builds available right now. Packed full with all of the best Kodi plugins and addons, we love this build and use it as regularly.
The build includes all of the most popular and best Kodi plugins that you will allow you to watch and stream and endless amount of content.
This build is easy to install, I will be teaching you how to do this below.
The build also works great on devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick and other Android devices/Android boxes as it is fast and optimised for all devices.
The build is very fast and has great performance and we have experience no buffering or lag on any device.
To install the latest version of the Hard Nox build please follow these steps:
- Open up Kodi Krypton 17.6 on your devices
- First go to Settings
- Select system settings
- Click add-ons
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back to the main menu
- Click settings again
- Go to “File Manager”
- Click “Add Source”
- Select the URL Box
- Enter the following URL: http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/
- Give the source a name you will remember e.g. Hard Nox
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu
- Go to Add-ons
- Click the install add-on box in the top left corner
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the source you created earlier e.g. “Hard Nox”
- Install the “plugin.program.misfitmods-1.3.zip” file.
- Wait for it to install (Notification will appear in the top right corner – This may take a few minutes depending on how busy the server is, just wait patiently)
- A popup will appear and say you have no build installed, Select “Build Menu”.
- Scroll down and select the HardNox Krypton build
- Select Fresh Install, and Continue.
- Wait for the download to automatically download, extract and install.
- If you are on a non-android device your Kodi 17.6 Krypton will automatically close, if you are on an android device like an Amazon Firestick you will have to unplug your device’s power and then turn it back on again.
- Re-open kodi
- Important: Wait around 5 minutes for the build to fully load and update. Trying to use the build straightaway will cause it to be laggy/buffer or crash while it tries to update.
You now have one of the best Kodi 17 Krypton build installed called Hard Nox.
We expect this to be one of the best builds available for a long time!
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking below, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering:
If you have any questions or issues please let me know below