Today I will be teaching you how to install the popular MYRIAD add-on onto Kodi 17 Krypton.
The addon is a brilliant multi-source scraper addon for both TV Shows and Movies. This addon aims to bring the highest quality links, many are 720p or 1080p streams.
MYRIAD is regularly updated with all of the latest stream sources so you can always watch the latest content.
This is one of the best Movie and TV Show Kodi add-ons available due to its number of sources and high quality streams.
The addon is optimised for all devices, meaning that it is fast and has no lag or buffering (Perfect for Amazon Fire TV Sticks and other Android devices).
To install the MYRIAD Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to Settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://toptutorialsrepo.co.uk/kodi
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. MYRIAD
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip
- Select the Repository we created earlier, then select “Repos”
- Scroll through the list and find the file called “repository.dandymedia.zip “
- Install the ZIP file and wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select Dandymedia Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the MYRIAD Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the MYRIAD plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
That’s all you need to do!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons for high quality TV and Movie streams installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂