This guide will be teaching you how to install the new and great Kryptikz Build on Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
The build is one of the best Kodi Krypton builds available and we love using it.
The build contains all of the best and latest Kodi; addons, plugins and features. You will have all of the addons you need in this build.
It includes all of the most popular and well known addons and plugins so you will be able to watch and stream anything you want on your device e.g. Laptop, Firestick, Roku.
The Kryptikz build is easy to install and can be done by anyone, I will be showing you how to do this below.
This build also works perfectly on devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick and other Android devices/Android boxes as the build is fast and optimised for all devices (so no buffering or lag).
To install the latest version of the Kryptikz build please follow these steps:
- Open up Kodi Krypton 17.6 on your devices
- First go to Settings
- Select system settings
- Click add-ons
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back to the main menu
- Click settings again
- Go to “File Manager”
- Click “Add Source”
- Select the URL Box
- Enter the following URL: http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/
- Give the source a name you will remember e.g. Kryptikz
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu
- Go to Add-ons
- Click the install add-on box in the top left corner
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the source you created earlier e.g. “Kryptikz”
- Install the “plugin.program.ztwizard-6.0.zip” file.
- Wait for it to install (Notification will appear in the top right corner – This may take a few minutes depending on how busy the server is, just wait patiently)
- Go back to the Kodi main menu.
- Select program addons and then open ZT – The Wizard
- Inside ZT – The Wizard, Select the Builds Section
- Select Kryptikz from the list of available builds.
- Finally click “Fresh Install”
- Wait for the download to automatically download, extract and install.
- If you are on a non-android device your Kodi 17.6 Krypton will automatically close, if you are on an android device like an Amazon Firestick you will have to unplug your device’s power and then turn it back on again.
- Re-open Kodi, your new build will load automatically.
- Important: Wait around 5 minutes for the build to fully load and update. Trying to use the build straightaway will cause it to be laggy/buffer or crash while it tries to update.
That’s all you have to do!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17 Krypton build installed which is called Kryptikz.
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking below, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering:
If you have any questions or issues please let me know below