In this tutorial I will be showing you how to install the popular Poseidon add-on.
This addon is a great new Exodus fork for Kodi 17.6, many of you will have used Exodus before so you can understand how good this addon will be.
Poseidon is always updated with all of the latest stream sources and content for you to watch.
This is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons available due to it being an updated version of Exodus.
It has a huge selection of content including Movies, TV shows and much more!
The addon is fast, has no lag or buffering (So it’s great for Amazon Fire TV Sticks and other Android devices!) and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD.
The addon is updated every few days to fix any issues that people are having and to add even more new sources.
To install the Poseidon Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://toptutorialsrepo.co.uk/kodi
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Poseidon
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip
- Select the Repository we created earlier
- Scroll through the list and find the file called “repository.soulless-1.0.0.zip”
- Install the ZIP file and wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select the Soulless Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Poseidon Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Poseidon plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
That’s it! 🙂
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons of all time (Exodus Fork) installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂