Today I will be teaching you how to install the new Covenant fork called Uncoded add-on on Kodi 17 Krypton.
This addon is a new fork of the popular Covenant addon, it uses Covenant as a base but has then added several new features making it one of the best addons available right now.
Uncoded is constantly updated with all of the latest stream sources so you can always watch the latest content, the means that streams are always 720p or 1080p.
This is one of the best Kodi add-ons available due to its number of sources and high quality streams.
The addon is optimised for all devices, meaning that it is fast and has no lag or buffering (Works perfect on Amazon Fire TV Sticks and other Android devices).
To install the Uncoded Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device.
- Go to Settings in the top left hand side.
- Select File Manager.
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None.
- Enter the following URL: http://start.uncoded.life/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Uncoded.
- Click OK.
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi.
- Now select Add-ons.
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen.
- Click Install from zip.
- Select the Repository we created earlier e.g. Uncoded
- Scroll through the list and find the file called “start.uncoded.zip”.
- Install the ZIP file and wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select Uncoded Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Uncoded Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Uncoded plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
And that’s it!
You now have Uncoded, one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons installed onto your device, enjoy your unlimited content!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂