In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to install the popular SportsDevil add-on on Kodi 19.0 Matrix.
This addon has been a very popular and widely used sports addon for a long time (Since the Kodi 16/17/18 days), so I am sure many of you have heard of it, and it is now updated to work great on the latest version of Kodi.
SportsDevil is being constantly with all of the latest and greatest content for you to watch and features for you to use.
This is known as one of the best Kodi sports add-ons available due to its long history and its regular updates with new content.
The addon contains nearly all live sport channels and streams is really fast, has no lag or buffering issues (Which means it also works well on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD.
The addon is updated every few days to fix any broken streams and to add more content.
To install the SportsDevil Addon on Kodi 19.0 Matrix please follow these steps:
- Open up Kodi 19.0 Matrix on your device
- Now install the following repository: https://cy4root2.github.io/zip
- Then from the main menu of Kodi, select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Now select Install from repository
- Select the repository you just installed (Sports Devil Addon Repo)
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the SportsDevil Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the SportsDevil plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
There you have it!
You now have one of the best Kodi 19.0 Matrix sport addons of all time installed onto your device!