I will be showing you how to install the cCloud add-on on Kodi 17 Krypton, this is the best live TV addons which gives you access to over 1,000 TV channels at the press of a button!
The cCloud addon is always being updated with the latest stream sources, features and content, so you will be able to find any stream you want in 720p and 1080p quality.
This is one of the best Kodi Live TV add-ons available right due to its number of sources, categories and high quality streams.
You will be able to find any live TV channel you desire with this addon.
The addon is optimised well for all devices, meaning that it is fast and has no lag or buffering (Works perfect on Amazon Fire TV Sticks and other Android devices).
To install the cCloud Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device.
- Go to Settings in the top left hand side.
- Select File Manager.
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None.
- Enter the following URL: http://bit.ly/cCloudRepo
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. cCloud.
- Click OK.
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi.
- Now select Add-ons.
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen.
- Click Install from zip.
- Select the Repository we created earlier e.g. cCloud
- Find the file called “repository.kodibae-x.x.x.zip”.
- Install the ZIP file and wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select Kodi Bae Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the cCloud Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the cCloud plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
All done! You now have the cCloud addon installed, one of the best Kodi 17.6 TV addons available for all in one video streaming!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂