I will be showing you how to install the Yeti add-on on Kodi 17 Krypton.
This addon is a new and great Elysium fork (Multi source scraper), if you remember Elysium you will know how good this addon is as it is based on it.
The Yeti addon is always being updated with the latest stream sources, features and content, so you will be able to find any stream you want in 720p and 1080p quality.
This is one of the best Kodi Elysium fork add-ons available right due to its number of sources, categories and high quality streams.
The addon is optimised well for all devices, meaning that it is fast and has no lag or buffering (Works perfect on Amazon Fire TV Sticks and other Android devices).
To install the Yeti Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device.
- Go to Settings in the top left hand side.
- Select File Manager.
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None.
- Enter the following URL: https://repozip.installer2.appboxes.co/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Yeti.
- Click OK.
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi.
- Now select Add-ons.
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen.
- Click Install from zip.
- Select the Repository we created earlier e.g. Incursion
- Find the file called “repository.zt-x.x.zip” in the repository folder.
- Install the ZIP file and wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select Zero Tolerance Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Yeti Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Yeti plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
All done! You now have the Yeti addon installed, one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons available for all in one video streaming!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂