In this guide I will be teaching you how to install the popular Tempus Reborn add-on onto Kodi 17 Krypton.
This addon is the best seasonal Kodi addon, as it provides content streams for; Christmas, Thanksgiving, Veterans Day and Halloween.
So if you are looking for the best Thanksgiving/Christmas Addon for Kodi then look no further.
This addon aims to bring the highest quality links, many are 720p or 1080p streams.
Tempus Reborn is regularly updated with all of the latest stream sources so you can always watch the latest content.
The addon is optimised for all devices, meaning that it is fast and has no lag or buffering (Perfect for Amazon Fire TV Sticks and other Android devices).
To install the Tempus Reborn Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to Settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://repo.lookingglass.rocks/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Tempus Reborn
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip
- Select the Repository we created earlier
- Scroll through the list and find the file called “repository.lookingglass.zip “
- Install the ZIP file and wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select Looking Glass Repo Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Tempus Reborn Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Tempus Reborn plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
That’s all! You can now enjoy unlimited seasonal content such as thanksgiving and christmas on your Kodi device.
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking below, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering:
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂