In this tutorial I will be teaching you how to install the latest Yoda add-on on Kodi 18.2 Leia or 17.6 Krypton.
This addon is very popular as it’s an Exodus/Covenant fork by Supremacy, meaning it has all of the features and high quality links of these other popular addons.
There is a huge collection of HD (1080p and 4K) links to choose from and even some 3D links too, you will definitely be able to find anything you want to watch on here!
It is super fast, has no lag or buffering issues and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD and it can also include some 3D and 4K content as well.
This addon also works great on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
The addon is updated every few days to fix any issues people are having and to add new content.
To install the Yoda Addon on Kodi 18.2 Leia please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 18.2 Leia on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://2supremacy.uk/repo
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Yoda
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Yoda
- Select the file called “repository.supremacy-x.x.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Supremacy Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Yoda Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Yoda plugin/addon under Video Add-ons.
There you have it! You now have one of the best Kodi 18.2 addons of all time installed onto your device!
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking below, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering:
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂