In this guide I will be showing you how to install the One Nation Portal on Kodi 18.9 Leia.
The One Nation Portal is a collection of over 20 of the best Kodi 18.9 Leia builds available. These builds are all well known, popular and trusted.
The builds are packed full with all of the best Kodi plugins and addons, we love this build and use it as regularly on our devices.
The builds include all of the most popular and best Kodi plugins that you will allow you to watch and stream and endless amount of content.
It’s easy to install, I will be showing you how to do this below. It also works great on devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick and other Android devices/Android boxes as it is fast and optimised for all devices.
The builds are very fast and has great performance and we have experience no buffering or lag on any device.
To install the latest version of the One Nation Portal please follow these steps:
- Open up Kodi 18.9 Leia on your devices
- First go to Settings
- Select system settings
- Click add-ons
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
- Click “Yes” when prompted
- Go back to the main menu
- Click settings again
- Go to “File Manager”
- Click “Add Source”
- Select the URL Box
- Enter the following URL: http://www.onenation.info/Portal
- Give the source a name you will remember e.g. One Nation Portal
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu
- Go to Add-ons
- Click the install add-on box in the top left corner
- Select “Install from Zip File”
- Select the source you created earlier e.g. “One Nation Portal”
- Install the “plugin.program.onenationportal-1.1.3.zip” file.
- Wait for it to install (Notification will appear in the top right corner – This may take a few minutes depending on how busy the server is, just wait patiently)
- A popup will appear and say that the One Nation Portal Add-on has been installed.
- Now open the addon and select “One Nation Portal Builds”
- Now you will see different builds for various versions of Kodi, scroll down until you see one you like for your version of Kodi.
- Select Fresh Install, and Continue.
- Wait for the download to automatically download, extract and install.
- If you are on a non-android device your Kodi 18.9 Leia will automatically close, if you are on an android device like an Amazon Firestick you will have to unplug your device’s power and then turn it back on again.
- Re-open kodi
- Important: Wait around 5 minutes for the build to fully load and update. Trying to use the build straightaway will cause it to be laggy/buffer or crash while it tries to update.
You now have access to all of the best Kodi builds through the OneNation Portal!
If you have any questions or issues please let me know below