In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to install the Death Streams add-on on Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
This addon is popular and one of the most popular add ons for streaming movies and tv shows on Kodi.
This is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons available as it is a SALTS Fork which has a very good history. It uses over 80 sources!
It has a huge selection of content including movies and TV shows all in HD (1080p).
The addon is fast and has no lag or buffering issues. It works great on lower powered devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick!
The addon is updated every few days to add even more new content and fix any issues.
To install the Death Streams Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://toptutorialsrepo.co.uk/kodi/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Death Streams
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Death Streams
- Click the Repos folder
- Select the file called “repository.colossus.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Colossus Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Death Streams Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Death Streams plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon and enjoy!
That’s all you have to do!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 stream addons installed.
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂