Today I will be showing you how to install the very popular and well known UK Turk Playlists add-on.
This addon has been very popular and widely used for a long time so I am sure many of you have heard of it before and know how good it is.
This addon is constantly updated with all of the latest and greatest content for you to watch and features for you to use.
This is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons available due to its long history and its regular updates with new content.
It has a huge selection of content including movies, TV shows, Live tv, Live sport and much more!
This addon will definitely be able to find and stream any content you could ever want.
The addon is really fast, has no lag or buffering issues (Which means it also works well on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD and it can also include some 3D and 4K content as well.
This addon is usually updated daily with new content so you are never left waiting for a new episode.
To install the UK Turk Playlists Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. UK Turk Playlists
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. UK Turk Playlists
- Select the file called “repository.ukturk-1.0.5.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the UKTurk Addon Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the UK Turk Playlists Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the UK Turk Playlists plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
There you have it!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons of all time installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂