In this guide, I will be showing you how to install the famous Exodus add-on.
This addon has been very popular and widely used for a long time and is a very well known addon.
This is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons of all time due to its long history and its regular updates with new content.
It has a huge selection of Movies, TV shows and more!
This addon will definitely be able to find and stream any content you want.
The addon is really fast, has no lag or buffering issues (Meaning it works great on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD.
The addon is updated every few days to fix any issues and to add even more new content.
To install the Exodus Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Exodus
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Exodus
- Select the file called “SmashRepo.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the SMASH Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Exodus Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Exodus plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
There you have it!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons of all time installed onto your device!
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking below, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering:
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂