Today I will be showing you how to install the popular Project M add-on on Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
This addon has been popular and widely used for a long time so it is well known and trusted within the Kodi community.
This is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons available due to its long history and its regular updates with new content.
It has a huge selection of content including movies, TV shows, Live TV, Live sport and much more (You’ll never run out of content to watch!).
The addon is fast and optimised, has no lag or buffering issues (So it works well on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD or better.
The addon is updated every few days to fix any issues with streams and to add even more new content.
To install the Project M Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://mwiz.uk/repo/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Project M
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Project M
- Select the file called “repository.merlin.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Merlin Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Project M Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Project M plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
There you have it!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons installed onto your device, enjoy it!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂