Today I will be showing you how to install the popular SALTS (Stream All The Sources) add-on.
This addon has been very popular and widely used for a long time, so it is a trusted addon.
This is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons available right now due to its good and long history with regular updates.
It has a huge selection of content including Movies, TV Shows, documentaries and much more!
This addon will definitely be able to find and stream any content you could ever want quickly.
The addon is fast, and does not lag or buffer at all, it works great on devices like the Amazon Fire TV Stick and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD.
The addon is updated every few days to add even more new content and stream sources.
To install the SALTS Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://cypher-media.com/repo/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. SALTS
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. SALTS
- Select the file called “repository.Cypherslocker-1.0.2.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Cypher’s Locker Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Stream All The Sources (SALTS) Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Stream All The Sources (SALTS) plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
There you have it!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons of all time installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂