Today I will be showing you how to install the popular Go Streams add-on.
This is known as one of the best Kodi streaming add-ons available due to its regular updates with new content.
It has a huge selection of content including movies, TV shows, Live tv, Live sport and much more!
The addon is really fast, has no lag or buffering issues (Which means it also works well on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick) and all of the streams are usually 1080p HD.
The addon is updated every few days to fix issues that people are having and to add even more new streams.
To install the Go Streams Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://toptutorialsrepo.co.uk/kodi/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Go Streams
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. Go Streams
- Select the file called “repository.origin-1.0.1.zip”
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Origin Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Go Streams Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Go Streams plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
There you have it!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons of all time installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂