In this guide I will be showing you how to install the popular ZemTV add-on.
This addon has been very popular and widely used for a long time so it is a very trustworthy addon.
This is known as one of the best Kodi add-ons available due to its long history and its regular updates with new content.
It has a huge selection of content including movies, TV shows, Live TV, Live sport and much more!
The addon is fast, and doesn’t buffer or lag which means it also works well on Android devices such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick. All of the streams/content is usually 1080p and loads fast.
The addon is updated every few days to fix any issues and to add even more new content.
To install the ZemTV Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device
- Go to settings in the top left hand side
- Select File Manager
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None
- Enter the following URL: http://srp.nu/krypton/repositories/superrepo/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. ZemTV
- Click OK
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi
- Now select Add-ons
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen
- Click Install from zip file
- Now select the source you created earlier, e.g. ZemTV
- Select the file called “superrepo.kodi.krypton.repositories-0.7.04.zip “
- Wait for the notification to appear saying the repository was installed.
- Go back and now select Install from repository
- Select the Superrepo Repository
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the ZemTV Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the ZemTV plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
And that’s all you have to do!
You now have one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons of all time (Zem TV) installed onto your device!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂