In this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to install the Matrix add-on on Kodi 17 Krypton.
This addon is great for streaming live TV, live sports, entertainment, and even adult content if that is your thing.
The Matrix addon is always being updated with the latest stream sources, features and content, the means that you can find any stream you want in 720p and 1080p.
This is one of the best Kodi streaming add-ons available right due to its number of sources and high quality streams.
The addon is optimised well for all devices, meaning that it is fast and has no lag or buffering (Works perfect on Amazon Fire TV Sticks and other Android devices).
To install the Matrix Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device.
- Go to Settings in the top left hand side.
- Select File Manager.
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None.
- Enter the following URL: http://repo.illuminatitemple.xyz/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Matrix.
- Click OK.
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi.
- Now select Add-ons.
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen.
- Click Install from zip.
- Select the Repository we created earlier e.g. Neptune Rising
- Scroll through the list and find the file called “repository.illuminati-1.0.3.zip”.
- Install the ZIP file and wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select Illuminati Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Matrix Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Matrix plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
All done! You now have the Matrix addon installed, one of the best Kodi 17.6 addons!
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂