Today, I will be teaching you how to install the Placenta add-on on Kodi 17 Krypton.
The Placenta addon is an Exodus Fork which is always being updated with the latest stream sources. This means that you can find streams for any content you want in 720p and 1080p.
Despite the slightly weird name, this is one of the best multi-scraper Kodi add-ons available right now due to its number of sources and base on Exodus.
The addon is optimised well for all devices, meaning that it is fast and has no lag or buffering (So it is perfect on devices like the Amazon Fire TV Stick and other Android devices).
To install the Placenta Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton please follow these steps:
- First, open up Kodi 17.6 Krypton on your device.
- Go to Settings in the top left hand side.
- Select File Manager.
- Click “Add Source” and then click where it says None.
- Enter the following URL: http://blamo.teverz.com/
- Give the source a name you will remember later e.g. Placenta.
- Click OK.
- Go back to the main menu of Kodi.
- Now select Add-ons.
- Click the package installer icon on the top left of the screen.
- Click Install from zip.
- Select the Repository we created earlier e.g. Placenta
- Scroll through the list and find the file called “repository.blamo-0.0.3.zip”.
- Install the ZIP file and wait for the installation notification to appear.
- Go back to Install from repository and select Blamo Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons
- Find the Placenta Hub Add-on and then click to install it.
- Wait for the notification to say that the add-on has been installed.
- You can now go back to your main menu of Kodi and find the Placenta plugin/addon under Video Add-ons and you are ready to go, simply open the addon!
And now you have the Placenta addon installed, one of the best Kodi 17.6 multi-scraper addons available.
We also recommend a fast, secure and unlimited VPN which you can get by clicking below, this will protect your privacy and give you the fastest Kodi speed with no buffering:
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below 🙂